Mr Bhatt is a social development professional with more than 10 years of experience of working in the field of public health. He is knowledgeable about programme implementation, social mobilization, field mobilization and office management. I am skilled in project planning and management, documentation, coordination, planning, monitoring, budgeting and reporting. He has worked in coordination with various government stakeholders in different programmes. He has worked in the field of sanitation, hygiene, child health and safe motherhood. He has also facilitated different training and workshop of DHO. He is also familiar with LMIS and HMIS of health system. He has been involved different events of training related to health, local development and social mobilization.
Mr Bhatt has diversified knowledge and experience related to planning, implementation and monitoring of the various development project including issues like HIV/AIDS, GESI, Health and nutrition, good governance, community mobilization, human rights etc. He holds a Master's Degree in Sociology (MA), from Kamaun University, Nainital, Uttarakhand, India.
Work undertaken that best illustrates capacity to handle the tasks assigned
- District Coordinator at Health Research and Social Development Forum (HERD) for Baitadi, Multi Sector Nutrition Plan (MSNP) 2013-2017, - Coordinate and facilitate district and VDC level sectorial government line agencies (DDC, DHO, DADO, DLSO, DEO, WCO and WSSDO) and other concerned district authorities to map and identify the relevant nutrition specific and sensitive stakeholders for MSNP.
- Community Health Consultant at JSI for Baitadi,- Supported DHO for overall management of Navi Care Programme.
- District Project Officer at HERD for Baitadi district - Responsible for management, implementation and reporting of the research project funded by WHO titled "Empowering district level managers to improve health worker performance in Nepal"
- District Coordinator at DHO, Baitadi - Supported DHO for overall management system of HIV/AIDS programme and coordinated with donor agencies working in district.
- Assistant Programme Officer at GTZ (German Technical Cooperation): Supported to enhance and strengthen the food security programme.
- Project Coordinator at SSSSM Baitad: Managed all official activities, planning , implementing, monitoring for GF/FPAN/SSSSM comprehensive package for labor migrants and their families programme
- Programme Assistant at Agriculture Perspective Plan Support Programme funded by DFID.