I am a Public Health Nutrition Professional with more than 6 years of experience of working in the sector of health and nutrition. I am skilled in programme planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, programme management, research and communication.
Cross Cutting experiences
My areas of expertise includes programme management, research including analyzing both quantitative and qualitative information using software SPSS and Epi-info, health service and health delivery.
Masters in Public Health Nutrition (MPHN), Institute of Medicine (IOM), Maharajgunj Medical Campus, TU
Work undertaken that best illustrates capacity to handle the tasks assigned
- Team Leader for the end line survey of Reaching to Unreached programme of Save the Children International, Nepal: Responsible for selection of supervisors and enumerators, lead data collection process and management, planning, coordinating and supervision of the field level activities.
- District Programme Coordinator for USAID funded-SUAAHARA programme: Responsible for leading the programme in district, planning, coordination and supervision of district level implementation, networking and coordination at district level line agencies, stakeholders and implementing partners.
- Trainer for/under “Integrated IYCF and Baal Vita Community Promotion Programme”, UNICEF: Responsible for conduction of training to FCHV, Health workers and supervision of mothers groups meeting.
- Field researcher at HERD: Responsible for develop plan for data collection and field visit.
- Health Assistant/STI/HIV/AIDS/Counselor at FPAN, Makawanpur Branch: Responsible for providing MCH services, health education and counseling on family planning, STI clinical services, counseling and health education, health education on HIV/AIDS, conduction of training and orientation on HIV/AIDS, health education and counseling to adolescents and youth, provide GBV pre counseling and health services to GBV survivors.