We are a dynamic national non-governmental organisation, promoting evidence informed policies and practices for sustainable development in health, environment and social sectors to improve quality of life.
Our vision is to: Promote health and well-being of people.
These core values remain the cornerstone to reach our destination:
- People First – We promote people centered approaches and services so the needs are identified and interventions are tailored.
- Integrity – We maintain professionalism while doing our business upholding high ethical standards.
- Innovation – We promote new ideas, adapt to the latest technology and do things differently, opening doors for innovation.
- Efficiency – We learn from our and others’ experiences. We predict our challenges beforehand and cope with them effectively.
- Partnership – We believe that development in isolation will not bring desired changes. We forge trustworthy, mutual partnerships bringing positive changes to people’s lives.
- Geared-Up Development – We change the course of development using Theory of Change, gearing up from its natural pace for immediate results and larger impacts.
- Empowerment – We generate competent and creative young human capital and leadership empowering them to be the change catalysts.
- Strategic Engagement – We transform our evidence/knowledge into policy and practice through strategic engagement with our stakeholders.
Our business modality functions adopting 3I approaches of INTERVENTION, INNOVATION and IMPACT.
Our TRACK RECORD
- Empowering over 500 young professionals in research and development over a decade
- Implementing over 100 projects of various nature and scale - research, monitoring and evaluation, programme and health service delivery
- Conducting over 50 different trainings/workshops for over 3000 professionals - health care providers, field researchers, development professionals, health policy and programme designers and implementers